The Directorate General of Oil and Gas (MIGAS) launched the Second Indonesia Petroleum Bidding Round of 2009 on 30 November 2009 for foreign and national companies to explore / exploit for Oil and Gas. 24 blocks were offered; 12 offered under a Regular Tender and 12 offered under a Direct Proposal Tender.
A further annoucement was made on 28th December 2009 withdrawing the Selar block from the bid round, which was one of the Direct Proposal blocks.
Direct Propsal Tender
- Accessing Bid Document: 28-DEC-2009 until 9-FEB-2010
- Clarification Forum: 4-JAN-2010 until 3-FEB-2010
- Bid Submission Deadline: 10-FEB-2010 at 14:30
- Accessing Bid Document: 28-DEC-2009 until 23-APR-2010
- Clarification Forum: 4-JAN-2010 until 16-APR-2010
- Bid Submission Deadline: 26-APR-2010 at 14:30
The bid documents which correspond to 1 block can be purchased for the amount of Five Thousand US Dollars (US$ 5,000). Visit the official website for more info…
Download the block boundaries as an ESRI shapefile:
SORRY! This Link has expired. Please see the Lynx Regional Adviser or the Lynx Blocks & Concessions map for details about the location of this bid round